Cost of Complete Trust Package
Your complete Family Trust package prepared by Peters Patchin & Monaghan will cost just $1,495 for an unmarried person or $1,895 for a married couple. It will include all of the following:
- Family Trust Agreement
- Last Will and Testaments
- Living Wills informing your family and physician of the medical care that you want in the event that you are in a coma
- Durable General Powers of Attorney for both medical issues and financial matters
- Warranty Deed to move your home and other real estate into the trust
- Affidavit Regarding Residence of Trust to retain your homeowner’s property tax exemption for your home
- Certification of Trust
As you survey the options available, it is very important to make sure that any trust package you consider includes all of the foregoing documents. The absence of any of them will be a major shortcoming of such an Estate Plan.
The only additional expenses that sometimes apply with our packages are:
- If you own real estate in another state, we will arrange for a deed moving that property into your new Family Trust to be prepared and recorded. The additional cost to take care of that will be $295 for each out-of-state deed that is required.
- If you own more than three pieces of real estate in Idaho, there will be a surcharge of $100 for each additional piece of real estate to cover the additional cost of the deed preparation and recordation for the multiple properties.
At Peters Patchin & Monaghan, we put our nearly half century of experience to work for you to create your custom Estate Plan package. Partners Daniel Patchin and Ben Monaghan work closely with each other and with senior partner, Barry Peters (retired), to craft the best possible Will or Trust, and related documents, to meet all of your needs in the most efficient and affordable manner possible. You’ve worked hard to provide for your loved ones. We help you map out the best plan to do so.Need More Info? Give Us a Call
If you would like our help to set up your Family Trust, please give us a call at 208-939-2600 to schedule your free initial consultation. Or you can schedule your expedited appointment at your convenience on our Home Page by clicking on either of the yellow “Schedule Now” boxes on our Home Page.